Facewash for oilyskin

Hey beauties,

Welcome to Manthara,

A fresh morning always starts with good beauty sleep, peaceful environment, a cup of green tea..... Hold on in between that there is something which is every beauties are obsessed with" a crystal clean clear face". To achieve that face we need to starts our morning routine by using a good face wash which is suitable for the skin type of each beauties.

Yes dear, today I am reviewing Blossom Kochhar aroma magic grapefruit face wash.
The very first step of morning skincare routine should be facial cleansing. For the morning skincare routine we need a mild cleanser. Because it is at night that we need strong cleansers inorder to remove our makeup and dirt from our face, so it is preferred to use mild cleansers. Blossom Kochhar aroma magic grapefruit face wash is such a mild cleanser suitable for normal to oily skin. I have oily sensitive acne prone skin. I got this face wash as a complimentary gift when I went for my bridal facial. So lets come to the point.


This is how the product looks like ( Actually its almost finished ๐Ÿ˜‰). The product is available in 2 sizes. 50ml and 100 ml

Price:- 50ml- INR 95
            100ML- INR 170


Packaging:- The product comes in a transparent plastic tube.


Color & Texture:- Transparent color. Semi liquid. Not foamy






Description:-

Skin lightening and pore tightening. For normal to oily skin types.

I am 100% free of paraben, soap, alcohol, artificial coloring and fragrance. I clean, lighten and brighten your skin with grapefruit, lemon, and aloe vera extracts. I tighten your pores with vitamin C and beta carotene. I mattify and revitalize your skin with the blend of Palma Rosa and neroli essential oils.

How to use: Apply to moist face and neck. Massage and rinse off properly. Use me every morning and night. Moisturise for best results.

Caution: Mattifying Sunscreen during the day is essential. Not recommended for dry skin.
Contains:Aqua, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, olive esters, cymbopogan martinii oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, grandis seed extract, citrus medica limonum extract, fruit derived beta carotene and citrus aurantium oil.

Shelf life- 3 years 

My Experience:- After using this face wash I found out that it never dried out my face. This face wash doesn't lather. So hence proves that it is soap free. Though this face wash didn't break me out it didn't make my skin brighter which it claims. Overall it is a decent face wash which can be used if you don't have heavy makeup on your face.

Prons:-
Paraben free, soap-free, alcohol-free
Mild fragrance which is really good
Perfect for normal to oily skin
Natural Product
Decent cleanser
Didn't break me out
Budget-friendly

Cons:-
Didn't brighten my face
Not recommended for dry skin beauties
Not recommended for night skincare routine, as it is very mild to remove makeup residues.

Will I repurchase:- Yes I will

Rating:-
3/5

Comments

  1. Dear

    Morning when i wakeup my face specialy nose more oily.
    How can i control this.
    Wether this product will help me.. or i need to somwthing.
    Can you sugest good product for me...
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear if you find ur skin super oily, then use Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash .Check this link https://bebeautyworld.blogspot.com/2019/06/ponds-pimple-clear-face-wash.html. I think this face wash can solve your problem.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment