Best toner for oily skin

Hey ladies.

Welcome to  Manthara

Wish you all a great day!!!

Every girl dreams for a beautiful flawless skin right. Getting such a skin is a dream come true. But achieving that dream is pretty hard and sometimes dramatic and ends with catastrophe. So we all try really hard to get that perfect flawless natural skin.

So today I am here to help you all by providing an honest review of Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water. This gorgeous is with me for the past 3 years. Yes, ladies, I am so obsessed with this product. I always believe in good investment and hence I invested my pocket money on this beauty in 2016 with great hope and it didn't regret me till now. I have oily sensitive acne prone skin😕. Ya I had to deal with sensitivity, acne, pimple pops during periods and extremely oily face. But Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water, helped me to pamper my skin on all seasons.

First of all, I will explain the benefits of rose water. Rose water is a natural astringent and non-alcoholic toner. It balances the skin’s PH level and helps tighten pores. Rosewater is a good non-alcoholic refresher. It is a great toner that removes residues on the skin after facial cleansing.

Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water is a unisex product as it can be used as aftershave.

So this is how the bottle looks like:-


This rose water is available in 50ml bottle and 200 ml bottle.

Price- For 50ml- INR 275
           For 200 ml- INR 1050


Packaging :- Talking about its packaging, it comes in high-quality hard plastic wrapping. This spray bottle is so hard and brownish in color. ( Nothing but to protect it from sun damage). The spray dispenser is protected with its colorless cap ( Guys I just missed it😉). And it has labels which consist of a piece of information regarding this beauty.


Product claims:- A decadent floral distillation that refreshes, hydrates and tones leaving skin scented with the luxuriant scent of pure Roses. A wonderful Rosewater that is made from the roses of Kannauj - a region in North India, rich in white soil conductive to roses' growth. The Kannauj rose is considered special due to its similarity to the Bulgarian rose. The steam distillation process used to create this water ensures a high level of hygiene and unmatched purity. Rose water is a natural astringent that balances and restores skin's PH level, helps tighten pores and acts as the perfect alcohol-free toner for oily or acne-prone skin. Its light cleansing and clarifying action helps in removing cleanser residue while readying the skin for further skincare treatment. A refreshing spritz that can be used to refresh the skin at any time of the day.


My experience:- Yes it worked for my oily skin. I use this toner after cleansing my face with my favourite face wash. Then I spray this rose water all over my face for 2 times and pat it dry ( Bcz this is how it worked on my skin). This rose water has a mild fragrance which is really awesome After this step my skin felt a pampering feeling. It makes skin soft, clear and healthy. Regular usage reduced the visibility of open pores near my nose. During summer this is truly a life saver.

Tip:- Always store this rose water in the refrigerator. So while spraying it gives a really cool effect and also open pores shrink easily

Prons:-

Unisex product
100% pure rose water
No artificial color, preservatives, petrochemicals or parabens
Great toner, face mist, mild perfume and aftershave
Sometimes spray on hair for that fragrance and purity
Reduce visibility of open pores
Reduce oiliness
Make skin soft and supple
Mild fragrance
Hasn't broken me out
Can be used in face masks, sheet masks, and DIYs
Suitable for all skin types especially oily skin beauties

Cons:-

A bit pricy. Earlier it was INR 250 for 50ml now its INR275.

Will I repurchase:-Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. In fact this is my third bottle. So what you guys think😚

Rating:- 5/5

Availability:-
 https://www.kamaayurveda.com/
 https://www.nykaa.com/
 https://www.flipkart.com/
 https://www.myntra.com/


Comments

  1. Can you sugest- products for high temperature humidity less atmospheric condiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. I would like to suggest you to drink lot of water and use face mist. When ever you go out always carry a travel size face mist bottle. Face mist hydrates your skin finely. Spray it all over your face. Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water as well as Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water are really good. These products are 100% pure. Also you can use toners of Forest Essentials. They provide wide range of pure toners which can also be used as face mists like Facial tonic mist bela, Facial tonic mist panchpushp ,
      Facial tonic mist pure rosewater and more. Here is the link:-https://www.forestessentialsindia.com/
      https://www.kamaayurveda.com/

      Delete

Post a Comment